The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, or MBTA, is the public operator of most bus, subway, commuter rail and ferry systems in the greater Boston, Massachusetts, area.
The MBTA has pioneered the usage of real time bus data, working hand in hand with developers to bring transportation into the next generation. Utilizing the MBTA's bus tracking capabilities, TransitSpy has sought to develop the most cutting edge bus tracking software on the market.
Utilizing GPS tracking devices installed on each MBTA bus, arrival times are up to the second and reliable. No more erratic bus schedules – TransitSpy can tell you when the next bus arrives while also showing you exactly where all buses are on your route.
TransitSpy Mobile’s streamlined controls are both intuitive and efficient, providing for a clean and precise interface. Users can toggle between a bus arrival countdown and an interactive bus map to see when the bus is coming and know where it is at all times.
• Simple controls for selection of bus line, direction and stop.
• Interactive bus map with customizable subroute filtering.
• Color-coded bus graphics allow users to easily distinguish bus direction.
• Map type, graphics and colors all customizable.
• Saved route selections and map settings.
• TransitSpy Mobile covers all MBTA bus lines.